Saturday, October 29, 2022

Fun With Artificial Intelligence Image Generators

 

Since my native intelligence has been flumoxed by brain numbing complications from my knee replacement surgery, I've turned to artificial intelligence image generators for some foolish amusement. I typed in Old fool RN on "Stable Diffuusion," an open source image generator and my prompts produced this appropriate image. Maybe I should replace that rather dated blog profile photo of me standing under the overhead lights in the OR. Hmmm...I love how that under the overheads lingo sounds. It doesn't take much to amuse a fool.

If you have an opportunity check out Stable Diffusion. It's easier than a camera or paint brushes to construct images. Hopefully artists and photographers won't be data based out of an occupation, but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment