Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year

May the absolute delight, joy, and sense of accomplishment we experienced at our capping ceremony be with all those toiling at the patient's bedside in the New Year.  I hope you receive rewards that far exceed any monetary consideration. As an aging scrub nurse, I would give up anything I own just to scrub with Dr. Oddo one more time. It would be an added bonus to receive one of his tongue lashings even if the precipitating event was not my fault.  At the end of a difficult case we were always the best of friends and I miss him often.     Happy New Year and may your memories be pleasant.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, dear lady ~


    Thank you for all the great memories and wonderful stories ~
    And may your New Year be filled precious new memories ~

    bobbie

    ReplyDelete